Monday, May 6, 2013

Barbeque Nation, Whitefield, Bangalore



This is my first blog ever , so why not start with the restaurants I visited during my stay in bangalore. I will write down about all of the them,, each one has diffrent flavour of food and ambience, But I am starting with my best experience - PART I

 
Barbeque Nation, Whitefield, Bangalore
( They have opened up a new outlet in Park Square mall next to ITPL, Whitefield. )
Cuisine Type - Indian -

Barbeque has a good reputation in the market both for its food and service. Brand sells itself and they don’t need to put extra effort to gather its customer attentions. They can easily take the customer advantage by providing less quality. But they don't do so.

I am glad to write review about my visit to this new franchise. Barbeque Nation Bangalore is Heaven to for all the foodies. Customer service is also quite impressive here along with the awesome food.  As usual, we started with starters, barbeque specialty. The variety of Salads and Barbeques are mind boggling. They have a grill placed right below each table. The good part was they specifically came to us to make sure if we need more variety in the starters to add on, i told fruits and they didn’t let the flag down on our table until they served what more i wanted to have. Food was delicious and finally dessert, something i can't resist to. I tried many but my favorite among them would be to have a combination of hot gulab jamun with ice-cream. I was disappointed with the fact, gulab jamun was cold enough not to enjoy with ice-cream. I gave this as a feedback. and believe me, manager of this particular outlet personally took care of my request and insisted me to have one more round of garma garam gulab jamun with ice-cream. He kept insisting me until i agreed. my stomach was so stuffed that day, i can't remember any other day when i had even half of the food i had that day.

It's a very memorable experience. They added to it by not accepting the tip. This was quite surprising to me, we wanted to give the tip and they refused. If given a chance, I would like to visit this restaurant again.

Approx. Buffet Price for Two : 1400/-

4 comments :

  1. Nice review and totally agree. The place is just awesome specially the friendliness of the staff and their efforts to make sure customer gets the best.

    And guess what, this is just one of the very few places left in Bangalore where you won't get ripped off for a nice place or good service. Truly value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to know that the good part was they specifically came to us to make sure if we need more variety in the starters to add on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you :-) Your customer service has turned my one dinner into a memorable experience.

      Delete