Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sizzle Dazzle Brownie, Cafe Coffee Day

     Sizzling hot gooey choco brownie served with vanilla ice cream and choco sauce. 

Rating - 4.5 out of 5, Price -  122

To celebrate the success of the client demo today, we went to cafe coffee day outlet in our campus. each one of us made a different order. 

To my surprise, my colleagues order were delivered on time, even after place being so crowded. For my sizzle dazzle brownie, attendant has already told me that it will take around 10 min. But, even after 20 min, i was still waiting. 

Suddenly, a smoky fragrance spread in the place, initially i thought that they have burnt the brownie while making this hot in the oven. I crossed checked with them that this smoky fragrance is not coming because the dish i ordered is burnt. They assured me that nothing like this has happened.

On the contrary, i was amazed to see what was served on my table. A sizzler brownie with hot chocolate sauce and Vanilla ice cream. Although i am not a very big chocolate fan types girl but still chocolate sizzler was something interesting and new to me. Chocolate was almost boiling with lot of bubbles in it. Attendant specifically asked me to wait for some time before i actually start eating this.


But aisi dish try karne ke liye aur wait ? I took one spoon of chocolate and tried to cold it down by blowing some air from my mouth and finally tasted it. Al thought it was still hot enough to burn my tongue slightly. but it was quite yummy, dark chocolate with brownie and vanilla ice cream.

People like me who are very calorie conscious might not try this again and again, but for people who love chocolate and ice cream, it is one of the rare and best available option in cafe coffee day :-)


9 comments :

  1. Hey,
    Nice to read. It's something like dark temptation at barista cafe.They serve Brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce.

    Thanks,
    Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. commercial espresso machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. 香港聊天平台

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. 相睇

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. https://shuttlesky.in/small-capsule-lift-home-price-india.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that tie neck shirt on you!
    We're trying to stay busy at home during this time, although my husband is thankfully still working. Personally I find so much to do around the house but the teens miss their regularly scheduled day so much! We're having another month of shelter in place order ahead of us, but thankfully are allowed to take walks outside and state parks will open soon.
    Hope you and family are doing ok during this difficult time!
    Coffeextraction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know
    such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible!
    Thanks!Engaging History of London Coffee Houses

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you can, blot the fresh stain and then run cold water over it.  Espresso at Home

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let’s say you’ve spilled your coffee while at work, or in a restaurant. Either way, you’re not taking off your white shirt anytime soon, but need to get rid of this stain before going about the rest of your day. Coffee Reviews

    ReplyDelete