Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Speechless !!!

Jaan, I want to say something to you,
I know exactly what i want to say,
I know what i am feeling right now,
I have known these feeling for long time, But,
I could never find the right words to express my feelings,

Feelings that I and you share together,
Feelings of love & care, affection & obsession, possessiveness & freedom,
Feelings that make our relation stronger than ever,

I know what you want to ask, why ?
Why i need the words now,
When feelings says it all.

Feelings which have always been here,
In each and every action of mine,
But, could never reach my lips,
Though you keep telling me the same effortlessly,
Countless number of times a day,
I could never say it,
Words always freeze in my mouth, and,
I just hear a blow of air coming from my mouth,
Bewildering on my own behavior,
I am always in search of right words,
Words that can touch the depth of my feelings for you,

How many times, I just say 'Jaan', and,
I start looking at your face,
Without making a moment of delay,
You simply acknowledge me with 'haan jaan',
Like you understand my struggle to say this,
Your eyes showing enormous love for me,
You empathizing me on my inability to say this,
You smile and distract me with my thoughts,

Today with all my efforts, i want to say,
Jaan, I love you, in all the way i can love you.
Each moment of my life is meant to love you,
I don't know anything now but to love you,
Jaan, if you deep dive in my heart,
you will find only you.
Since the moment i met you and till my last breath,
I love you and i will love you.

5 comments :

  1. who is the lucky chap mam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you understood yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is Anonymous like both of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, hope you are doing good. Please message me 3369094872. Lost my phone and all contacts.

    ReplyDelete