Friday, July 17, 2015

I Exist With You !!!

You are my life,
You are my smile,
You are every breath that i take,
You are each step that i make,

You are in each and everything that surrounds me,
Even if you are not around, i feel you everywhere
I feel you inside me, like you are part of me, my body, my soul,
I don't exist without you,
I and you are always together, even when i am alone, and you are some where else,
I exist with you,
Your love is my identity, i am no one but you,
I am mere reflection of you, and you are of mine,
I and you are two bodies with one soul, inseparable, 

I smile, i am fascinated,
I am attracted to you by the string of love that you pull,
The harmony, the positive attitude that you bring along with you,
My soul is soaked in the color of yours

No matter, how much i try to stay away from you,
I can't, you are like an addiction to me,
Few hours away from you looks like a decade to me,
You are in front of me just few inches apart,
But the distance looks like miles,
I want to hug you, i want to kiss you,
But i can't, people are staring at us,
The feelings, the frequency of love,
Our heart is emitting is irresistible,
I smile, I laugh, I shy, I shine when i am with you,
I still say, i am in love with you !!!

No comments :

Post a Comment