Thursday, October 22, 2015

Who you are ?

You are no one to me,
Your existence doesn't matter to me,
You are visibly invisible in my life,
I don't even care who you are,
but, then, who you are ?

Why should i even bother to think of you,
Why should i even care to know you,
Why should i call or message you,
but, then, who the hell are you ?

I call you fucking bastard,
You call me chichori girl,
Deadly combination that should not exists,
lives right across the street,

You have arrived in my life from no where
Sucking me, fucking me every where,
You like nothing about me,
I hate hearing your cheap talks and eager lies,

I can't tolerate you for one moment in my life,
But, you have got this seductive killing smile,
I fight with you like anything,
I still always allows you to come in,

I despise you each season,
But, can not ignore these two reasons,

On this lonely planet, when i had no one,
You came and fastened your arms around me,
You hold my hand to drop me home safely,
When i was quite high in this unknown city,
No matter how i am, you always respond back,
That momentarily warmth has soften my heart, 
I couldn't stop myself to thank you for the first time,
I don't recognize you anymore in the frame of dim light,

It's no mirage that i have nothing but contempt for you,
I still want to ask you who the hell are you ? !!! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment