Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Silent Emotions !!!

Why I become so cold like a stone in front of you,
Quite like the silence will never fall apart,

In this silence, my eyes meet yours,
Those small, bright, deep eyes of yours,
shine with such shrewdness like they want to hypnotize me,
But, I don't feel any hint of emotions flowing in my eyes,
I just blatantly see you,

With this sharp, killer, seductive smile of yours,
You smile at me,
And, I know at that very moment,
That you know that I am so helpless,
I don't ask you,
I don't resist you either, and,
We talk in silence without saying a word,

Then, you take a step forward,
And put your hand on my back,
You pull me closer to you,
My heart doesn't race a bit,
My breath remains normal,
I am still looking at you with my expression less gaze,
You smile once more,
And release me from your arms,
Then you pull me towards you with more stronger force,
You look into my eyes and ask why ?

I hesitate to answer,
I want you to feel the same struggle,
Baffle and bewilder on the misery,
Misery to solve the puzzle of your own thoughts,
To give them a working direction,
To wait and wait for it unless you have the answer,

I still dither, But,
I don't want you to keep in the same prison I am living in,
I free you from this misery and I say,
I have never known if I hate you more or I like you more,
What I know is
My hatred for you has never overwhelmed the fact that I like you,
I smile at you,
You finally release me from you arms,
Only to understand and love me more !!!



1 comment :