Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I met an angel !!!

I am in love with you,
I confidently, proudly say this,
I smile every time, i say this,
I say this hundreds of times in a day,
Every time with the same passion and same feelings,
Even if i don't say, i still love you,

I want to thank you, that,

You introduced me to the world of love,
Otherwise, i would have never experienced,
this heavenly irresistible beauty of true love,

I was living in an illusion for years, until, 

I met you on that breathtaking starry night,
You came closer to me, and,
Looked into my eyes like never before,
I could feel your breath on mine,
You came a little bit closer and,
Took my hand into yours,
You gently caressed my hand with yours,

I was completely lost in you,
Hypnotized by your divine appearance,
You were still holding my hand, and,
I was looking at you without a blink,
Your face was glowing with an exception,
You looked like an angel in this starry night,

Then, You pulled me towards you,

To whisper something into my ears,
You pointed me in a direction,
and asked me to walk with you,
To discover the new definition of love,
To discover that love is unconditional,
It is beyond the worldly walls of wisdom,
I have been in love with you since that night,
I am still in love with you !!!

No comments :

Post a Comment